- UX, UI & Digital Design
- Responsive development
- Custom SilverStripe integration
- Geolocated content
- Interactive educational lessons
- Ability to save lesson progress to a user account
- Set up of user groups to show/hide intranet content based on account type
- Security scans and checks
- Data & Event Tracking
We were part of the agency team which completed an overhaul of the Westpac Rescue website.
We started with wireframes and then created a fresh design, enhanced user experience and a complete front and back-end development in SilverStripe CMS.
The project included a schools login area / intranet with interactive lesson resources, interactive map (with geolocated content) and Westpac Helicopter base information. The CMS allows them to update all content on the page with ease.